How I Decided My Summer Homework

          So for deciding what my summer homework was going to be, I talked to my college counselor Beth. I've met with her a couple times this summer and she helps me set goals, and make decisions about extra curriculars and things like that. I was telling her about the things I was going to do this summer and when I mentioned that I was going to mathnasium all summer she was all for blogging about it. I also mentioned that I was joining swim team this summer and she thought that I could also blog about that because it's something I haven't done before and she thought it could count as summer homework and something I learned. My mathnasium counts as 10 hours for math and my swim team counts as 10 hours for PF. She had the idea of me writing about my sleep away camp experience because it was a leadership program, but there was no school subject that I could get graded on for writing about that. So I decided to stick to the math and swim team.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 6: Second Day in Hanoi

First Day: Arrival!!!

Day 2: First Day of Scavenges!!