My 10 Hours of Mathnasium

         For one of my 10 hour "projects", I went to mathnasium 2-3 times a week all summer and each session is 1 hour. Mathnasium is an organization for all ages that creates a math curriculum based on the child's level. You can show up whenever you want and they will assign you to a teacher for that day. The teacher can help you with anything you don't understand and it's actually been really helpful. The only weeks I didn't go was while I was at sleep away camp and when my family went on vacation. But the weeks I have gone have been great. The teachers are really helpful and they are really helping me understand the packets they're giving me. I actually enjoy going, and I'm going to continue going during the school year. I even feel like I'm improving a lot. Maybe.
       

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 2: First Day of Scavenges!!

Day 7: 7 Hour Layover Challenge

Day 6: Second Day in Hanoi